100% Coconut oil, is an edible oil extracted by cold pressing from the kernel or meat of mature coconuts harvested from the coconut palm (Cocos nucifera). It has various applications. Because of its high saturated fat content, it is slow to oxidize and, thus, resistant to rancidification. Cold pressed, Virgin, Unrefined, Not hydroginated.
Coconut oil for cooking:
This oil is a stable oil that doesn’t break down easily at high temperatures like other oils do. It doesn’t go rancid easily and has amazing nutritional properties. It is great for cooking eggs, stir fries, grain free baked goods, and practically any other cooking use.
Cold Pressed, Unrefined, Not hydrogenated, First Press, 100% Coconut Oil
Coconut oil has a creamy texture at normal room temperature which makes it perfect as a moisturizer. Apply some to your face and to your body for skin suppleness. You can make a body scrub by mixing equal amounts of coconut oil and salt or sugar.
Perfect as a lip palm, As an under eye cream, make up remover, Shaving cream, and perfect for nails.
Apply some oil on your hair and scalp after heating it so the oil turns to its liquid state. Leave it for a few hours or over night before washing your hair. It is excellent for hair care. This oil gives your hair a shiny glow and a leaves a healthy feel.
As a frizz control you can add a tiny amount of oil to your hair ends every day.
This oil is an edible all and can be used as a normal oil substitude in cooking, as a butter substitute for cakes, to add flavor to dishes, or simply by adding a small amount to your regular cup of coffee.
- Our oil is cold pressed, virgin first press from the finest seeds.
- Non GMO, No perfumes, No fillers, No Parabens.
- Therapeutic Grade. This oil is edible and also excellent for hair and skin.
- Our items are not a price based product and are not bought because of their price.
- The oils from seeds and nuts are cold pressed, Virgin, first press from the finest seeds available
- You can find cheaper oils made by the hot process or made by soaking the seeds in chemicals or by adding cheaper oils like soya, cotton seed, or by adding propelyne or other chemicals.
- Those oils are not subject to any international standards so cheating is possible.
- We have the ISO22000 certificate by SGS and the Halal certificate for the black seed oil from the standards and metreology institute.
INCI Name : Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil