Cold pressed sesame oil has a pale yellow color and a faint smell. Hot processed sesame oil, or oil which has been produced from toasted sesame seeds has a darker color and a nice nutty smell.
The raw sesame seeds and oil have a larger amount of intact beneficial fatty acids, and also it contains sesamoline which provides antioxidant properties.
100% Pure Cold Pressed Sesame Oil, From raw sesame seeds, First Press. This oil has a mild smell, unlike the toasted sesame seed oil.
Sesame oil is a popular edible oil especially in Chinese food, that adds a rich, nutty flavor to many dishes. Ancient Egyptians used it . In China, it has been and is used for food. Greek and Roman also used the seeds and the oil for beauty, health and food.
It is traditionally recommended for oil pulling. Sesame oil contains high levels of natural antioxidants . It also contains copper. It contains vitamin E, and is rich in amino acids.
Rich in vitamin E, Sesame seed oil is a light oil which gets absorbed quickly when applied to the skin or hair. It acts as a moisturizer and is an excellent massage oil.
- Our oil is cold pressed, virgin first press from the finest seeds.
- Non GMO, No perfumes, No fillers, No Parabens.
- Therapeutic Grade. This oil is edible and also excellent for hair and skin.
- Our items are not a price based product and are not bought because of their price.
- The oils from seeds and nuts are cold pressed, Virgin, first press from the finest seeds available
- You can find cheaper oils made by the hot process or made by soaking the seeds in chemicals or by adding cheaper oils like soya, cotton seed, or by adding propylene or other chemicals.
- We have the ISO22000 certificate by SGS and the Halal certificate for the black seed oil from the standards and metreology institute.
INCI Name: Sesamum Indicum (Sesame) seed oil.
CAS Number 8008-74-0